There are some dishes that always remind me of Autumn. This Simple and Healthy Butternut Squash Soup is one of them! This recipe includes fresh Butternut Squash, apples and crisp bacon melding the best flavors of the recent harvest season. Naturally gluten, dairy and refined sugar free, this filling soup is perfect for those chilly fall days!
Simple and Healthy Butternut Squash Soup RecipePrint Me!
- -8 cups Butternut Squash, peeled, chopped and seeds removed, fresh or frozen
- -6 pieces Bacon, thick-cut nitrate free, cooked and chopped
- -2 Honeycrisp Apples chopped, peeled and cored
- -6 cups Organic Chicken Broth
- -1 cup Organic Apple Cider
- -1 cup Green Onions chopped
- -1/2 cup Carrots chopped
- -5 Cloves Garlic minced
- -1/2 Tbs Pink Himalayan Salt
- -1 tsp Black Pepper
- -1 Bay Leaf
- -1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- -1/2 tsp Poultry Seasoning